Wednesday, January 26, 2011


I'm not sure how I found out about the Sketchbook Project, but I decided, "Why not?  It might be fun." So, I signed up and got a sketchbook.  Since I like to work in Photoshop, I made my "sketches" in photoshop, putting together various images and layers based on the theme "The View From Up Here"

To me, that theme brought to mind various memories, and ideas.  I always liked being up high.  As long as I was sure I wasn't going over the edge:

I also considered whose view it was...

Some views were memories...

Others were flights of fancy...

Some considered what exactly represented up?

It was a lot of fun making all the collages and I'm hoping anyone who looks at the sketch book will enjoy looking at as much as I had fun making it. The exhibition will be in several US cities.  Be sure and stop by if you get a chance!





1 comment:

Parisbreakfasts said...

these are BRILLIANT!
Whimsical...surreal
I am hopeless with Photoshop
couldn't draw a straight line...